Using your qualifications

Sign in or register to add page to my resources

Useful Links

  • Find a provider shows all colleges in the North East region;
  • The Register - is a website with details of Recognised Awarding Organisations and Regulated Qualifications.
  • OCR is one of the large awarding bodies. If you have a qualification from OCR (formerly called RSA), then they should be able to tell you what level your qualification is.
  • Edexcel is another large awarding body that offers a range of qualification which include BTECs.

Working with partners across the North East Region

Find a provider