If you can't get employment through someone else's company, why not start your own?
- Consider starting your own company. Go to Gov.uk and get information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you're self employed or a sole trader.
- Look around your local area and see if you can spot a gap.
- If you’re starting a business that helps people or communities then you could start a 'social enterprise' find out more from Gov.uk.
- Find our more about the New Enterprise Allowance which aims to help those on Jobseekers Allowance start their own business.
- Read this article called '6 Harsh Realities of Being Self Employed No One Tells You About'