Sign in or register to add page to my resources
- Make contact with the university or college you would like to apply to. All of these organisations have information and advice personnel who are experienced and often qualified to support you through the application process.
- Research the course thoroughly, find out what the entry requirements are.
- Find a reliable, robust referee to support your application.
- Consider applying for accreditation of prior experiential learning (APEL). Your previous work and experience is valuable to universities and colleges.
- Take time to complete the application form thoroughly as this is the only thing your college/university will have on which to base their decision. Share this form with your adviser or a trusted person and ask for their opinion.