How NE Career Engine can support Training Providers and Apprentices
You can signpost apprentices and their employers to the site, which shows the wide range of opportunities and options to use Level 3 qualifications to progress onto higher education level study i.e. Level 4, in the North East region.
NE Career Engine offers adults one-stop information, tools and stories about higher education level study in the North East.
NE Career Engine encourages adults to use their experience and Level 3 qualifications to gain entry to higher level study.
Some of the other useful features of the site include:
- Information about a range of issues which users will be thinking about e.g. ‘Money matters’, ‘What are the benefits?’, ‘What, where and how?’, etc.
- A 'Recommended Resources' tool which will match what users need to know to the information that best meets their requirements
- Access to 100+ videos of other adults talking about overcoming a range of issues and taking the first step to higher education
- Access to online, impartial, advice and guidance
- A Progression Planner which will help adults find the right qualification for them
- A link to all colleges, training providers and universities in the South West region
- A HE Skills Map tool which will enable users to build and save a Profile of their skills and attributes and map their skills to those valued within higher education.